Winner, The Good Hotel Guide, 'César' award, and Editor's Choice 'Room with a View' 2017. Voted 2nd in the Sunday Times Ultimate 100 British Hotels, B&B section.
Overlooking Bala Lake, two miles from the historic market town of Bala, Bryniau Golau has a charm all of its own. A peaceful haven in the breathtaking scenery of Snowdonia National Park.
Features of Bryniau Golau:
- Exquisitely decorated Victorian house
- Stunning views, from all guest rooms, of Arenig mountain and Bala Lake
- Beautiful garden with seating on the west facing terrace
- Tranquil location
- Free Wifi
- Exceptional breakfasts, with homemade bread, and award winning preserves (special diets catered for)
- Homemade 'welcome' cake on arrival
- Luxury bedrooms, two with antique four-poster beds
- All bedrooms ensuite, two with spa baths, one with stand-alone bath tub
- Television, with DVD players, in bedrooms
- Guest sitting room with licensed bar and crackling log fire
- Guest car park
- Superb walking directly from the house
- Secure canoe/cycle storage
- Drying facilities
Bryniau Golau is perfectly situated for exploring the mountains and coastline of North Wales. During your stay try the thrill of: Zip World, Mountain biking, Gorge walking, Surf Snowdonia, White water rafting and Kayaking. Visit beautiful gardens: Bodnant, Erddig, Chirk Castle, and Portmeirion. Explore the lesser known castles of Gwydir, and Dolwyddelan. And, don't forget to try the 'Bala Challenge', written instructions provided for a 8mile/14mile/20mile walk in the hills surrounding the lake. Or simply rest your feet and travel the length of the lake on the Bala Lake Steam Railway.
You are always guaranteed a warm welcome at Bryniau Golau.
Send message to Bryniau Golau